Welcome to our secret page!
2 tickets have just become available for the 1.30pm performance of The Walter Scott Seance tomorrow!
This is a fun history, mystery and magic show that takes place in Edinburgh’s gorgeous Signet Library. Guests are shown to a secret chamber that’s rarely open to the public. This intimate book-lined room contains a number of Sir Walter Scott’s personal possessions, and is said to be haunted.
During the show you will discover the life of Scott, and his fascination with the strange and uncanny. And then, as the chamber darkens, we invite the spirit of Scott to join us. But fear not, this is a fun-filled show of magic and mystery.
Performances last 50 minutes and are strictly limited to just 30 seats.
Tickets are just £12. Suitable for ages 16 and above. We are sorry, but due to the location of the chamber there is no wheelchair access.
To purchase tickets via PayPal, please click here.
– We don’t issue tickets. Your name will be on the door, but you might want to print out your PayPal confirmation and bring it along.
– Please arrive at The Signet Library about 5-10 minutes before the show.
– Due to the nature of the show, we cannot admit latecomers.
– The Signet Library is located close to the entrance of St Giles Cathedral in Parliament Square.
– If you are interested in dining at the Signet Library before or after the show, take a look at their website. http://www.thesignetlibrary.co.uk/colonnades/
To find out about additional performances,
please follow our Facebook page here.