First, ace techno magician Marco Tempest has created a wonderful performance piece to celebrate the life of Nikola Tesla. Link here.
Second, the Friday puzzle…..
A condemned man is allowed to choose how he will die. He is presented with the following six options:
1) Thrown into a deep river tied to a heavy stone.
2) Decapitated by an axe.
3) Eaten alive by a group of cannibals.
4) Thrown into a pit of lions that haven’t eaten for five months.
5) Hanged by the neck until he is dead.
6) Shot through the heart with a rifle.
Which one should he choose in order to maximise his chances of survival?
As ever, please do NOT post your answers, but do say if you think you have solved the puzzle and how long it took. Solution on Monday.
I have produced an ebook containing 101 of the previous Friday Puzzles! It is called PUZZLED and is available for the Kindle (UK here and USA here) and on the iBookstore (UK here in the USA here). You can try 101 of the puzzles for free here.